Stylish new Tote bag simple one-shoulder bag large capacity canvas bag
|The texture of the ingredients||polyester|
|Style||Women's one-shoulder bag|
|Bag fashion style||Tote bag|
1. Are you a factory or a trading company?
-We are a trading company that produces all kinds of products.
2. What is the sample cost?
We provide free samples, you only need to pay the courier fee.
3. What is the cost of custom design samples?
---$50 per unit (excluding shipping). When you confirm mass production, we will refund you a 50 yuan sample fee.
4. How to conduct mass production?
-After confirming that the samples are correct, we will charge 30% of the total payment for the first batch of payment, and the remaining 70% will be paid when shipped. During the production process, we will have a salesman to keep in touch with you
5. What is the minimum order delivery time?
-It takes about 15-30 days.
6. What is the minimum order quantity?
-500 per color for custom design
Services we can provide
1. Provide preferential logistics express channels for long-term cooperation
2. We have professional designers to assist in custom design
3. Followers with more than 5 years of clothing experience to follow up your order
4. More than 1000 fabrics to choose
5. There are dedicated QC personnel to check the quality
6. Packed with PP plastic and 5-layer carton
7. Reply email within 8 hours